Divine Purity Unscented Radiance Shower Oil - 4 oz (Set of 2)
This oil blend has no fragrance added, for those who still want to be moisturized without any scent! This moisturizing body oil is great for anyone who has a sensitive nose or those who would love to moisturize naturally and still use their favorite fragrance.
Ingredients: * Safflower Oil (Carthamus tinctorius),*Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima)*Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa), *Shea Nut Oil (Butyrospermum Parkii), Kukui Nut Oil(Aleurites Moluccana), Vitamin E (Non GMO). (*organic)
About this Product:
- Safflower oil contains lubricant properties that prompt the skin to retain water and moisture.This oil consists primarily of linoleic acid, an omega-6 that is packed with essential vitamins. Safflower oil prevents dryness and roughness associated with skin issues like eczema and psoriasis. Its hydrating properties lend skin a healthy glow, promote elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Avocado Oil is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E, and can provide skin with deep moisture. The antioxidants found in avocado oil particularly vitamins A and E ...can help soothe sunburned skin. Avocado oil also contains sterolins, which are natural steroids. They may be effective in boosting collagen which is the protein that is necessary to achieve youthful like skin. Because of its high level of vitamin E, avocado oil may reduce itching and inflammation of the skin and is also beneficial in softening rough and cracked skin.
- Hemp Seed Oil is exceptionally rich oil high in essential omega fatty acids and proteins. It also acts as a protective barrier preventing moisture loss.
- Kukui Nut Oil penetrates the skin easily and leaves the skin feeling silky and smooth. It does not leave the skin feeling greasy. This oil contains vitamins A, C, and E, which are antioxidants known to protect the skin and prevent free-radical damage to the skin cells. Kukui nut oil is also used to treat sunburns, windburns, eczema, chapped skin, psoriasis, dry skin conditions, acne, scars, lesions and maturing skin.
- Shea oil is a byproduct of shea butter. Yes, same great benefits but lighter in weight. This oil leaves a smooth and healthy feel to the skin and offers benefits for numerous skin problems including dermatitis, eczema, burns, cutaneous dryness, and other irritations. Shea nut oil like shea butter is rich in essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamin E and D, provitamin A and allantoin.It protects your skin from UV sunlight, harsh climate, dehydration and pollution damages. Shea Oil strengthens your skin by stimulating the production of collagen.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps increase the shelf life of the oils to reduce the chance of rancidity.
How to Use:
- After Shower Moisturizer: Apply to wet skin and air dry, or use a damp washcloth the wipe away excess water and apply while skin is still damp.
- Bath Oil: Pour desired amount into your bath water, sit back, relax, and enjoy.