Clorox Bleach Lavender - 30oz (Pack of 12)

OUT OF STOCK
Back to our catalog

Clorox Bleach Lavender - 30oz (Pack of 12)

Combine the power of Clorox Bleach with new fragrance technology, this Splash-Less bleach whitens, brightens, and provides 10X deep cleaning benefits while leaving a long-lasting fragrance. This Lavender Splash-Less Bleach is formulated with new scent technology that masks the aroma of bleach and only leaves an intense smell of clean. The concentrated, Splash-Less formula delivers a more controlled pour resulting in the same powerful clean as regular bleach but with less spills and splashes. Use Clorox Splash-Less Bleach with confidence to remove laundry stains like grass, juice, dirt and blood from white clothing to cleaning countertops, floors, sinks, and trash cans. This sodium hypochlorite bleach can be used in standard and high efficiency washing machines and is great for everyday cleaning. Clorox Splash-Less Bleach whitens, brightens and deodorizes without the worry of splashes and spills to keep your laundry and home smelling fresh.

 

About this Product:

  • 55oz bottle of Clorox Splash-less Bleach
  • Long-lasting Lavender Scent
  • Prevents spills and splashes

 

How to Use:

Usage Directions: For laundry, first sort laundry by color. Add detergent. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add cup bleach to wash water. Add clothes and start wash. For cleaning and deodorizing, add 1/2 cup of bleach to 1 gallon of water. Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. Do not use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with label directions.

 

Caution:

Caution Statements: Eye and skin irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use with adequate ventilation. If contact with eyes occurs, immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor. If contact with skin occurs, rinse with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals as hazardous gases may result.


Want to sell your products on our platform?

Team up with us to promote conscious and ethical shopping.

Become a vendor

Want to raise funds for your cause?

Join our waitlist to be handpicked and become one of our exclusive campaigns.

Join our list